Bay Area (and Beyond) Lancia Owners…start your engines!
Please join us for a fun breakfast, drive, lecture and lunch extravaganza featuring some of the East Bay’s most beautiful people and cars …that’s you and your Lancias !
Please respond positively by November 1st so we can get approximate numbers for breakfast and lunch to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
cell: 925 586-9836.
Please, if possible, drive your Lancia!
Schedule of Events
1. Italian breakfast at The Gilmores….0830-0930
1048 Manzana Place, Lafayette, CA 94549
2. Drive to Blackhawk Motor Museum (world famous) …0930-1000
(12 miles from Lafayette along beautiful roads.. no freeways)
3. Matt Stone presentation at the museum …1030-noon
on ‘Heroes, Legends and Friends’
Lecture is free but it will cost you ~$8 to enter museum..chicken feed!
4. Lunch at Prickly Pear Cantina (right beside museum) ..1230-1400
5. Everyone drives home after lunch or stays and has a few beers .
RSVP by November 1st,2015.
Look forward to seeing everyone,
1048 Manzana Place
Lafayette, CA 94549